Jangan malu, jangan segan, sila klik ramai2 ^_^

Thursday, April 16, 2009

today is thursday...16april2009

today is thursday...
yesterday is wednesday...
tomorrow is friday...
and i've only a week left before my final exam...
my first paper on 23april2009 at 2.30pm...separation methods..
followed by 26april2009 at 9am...spectrochemical methods...
on 28april2009 at 2.30pm...principles of biotechnology...
last but not least on 7may2009...quality in analytical measurement (QA)...
am i ready for all that???
oh!!!sumone plz help me...
i really need sumthing either drug or herbs that can make me easy to "absorb" all thing i read...
plz... help me...
i cant waste my time anymore... but this evening i've 'date' with dila... hehehe...
key.... got to go...
all the best to all...
to all forensic students (part3), dont give... try your best!!!
we can do it... i can do it...
for those who got JPA scholarship... dont forget "maintain your achievement...hohoho..."
but... i've to maintain my achiecement at diploma level or the achievement at dgree level...
i have BIG QUESTION MARK for that...??????hehehe...
most inportant... CGPA must be 2.20 and above... but my target is...
i want to be first class graduate... i must be... not only for myslef but for my mom and my arwah ayah... really miss him... AL - FATIHAH...
another thing to share with all of you...
i just got my project title for FRS 610 (if i'm not mistaken)
"determination of herbicides in soil sample using ASE method validation (linear range, LOD)"
anybody can help me in writing my proposal???
chaiyok!!!!!!!

No comments: